Monday, June 27, 2011
God's Abundance
Welcome all! I am so excited to speak with you. This blog is entitled "The Truth of the Matter." The premise behind the discussions are to talk about the truth (The Word), and matter means everything. So in essence I want to get to the truth about any and every subject. So let's get started with the first topic. God's Abundance. There is a scripture that references the abundant life. It is John 10:10 Jesus said, “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly”What does that mean to you? What do you think constitutes the abundant life? I would like to hear from you. What we may think is the abundance life may be far different than what the Lord intended. I can surely attest to that!!! I can't tell you how many times I have gone in my direction only to find out that God planned something totally different. I would like for you to all think about what abundance means to you and let's discuss it. Let's tune in tomorrow and further our discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I believe God was talking about eternal life, not about material things. Once you are apart of his flock. The devil can not kill you, steal you, or destoy you. For you are now made eternal by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are lord and Savior. You cannot have something more abundant if it is eternal.
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!! God is all we need and there is nothing more abundant than that.
ReplyDelete