Monday, October 17, 2011
Fresh Wind
Hello-Christ Seekers!!! Have you ever felt wiped out? Do you find your self in a current state of being at a stand still? Do you find that you have no sensne of direction? Ezekiel 37 says, "1 The hand of the LORD was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?” I said, “Sovereign LORD, you alone know.” 4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the LORD! 5 This is what the Sovereign LORD says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the LORD.’” 7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them. 9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army. 11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’” I was watching TBN one night and there was a minister who was the guest speaker. She spoke of this story and gave her testimony. She talked about the "fresh wind" she had experienced and how she was going in a new direction. I really did not understand it at the time, but now I know what she meant. As you all know, I was blessed to have a talk show for the past eight weeks. It was dream come true. This was my first time ever experiencing this. It took a lot of time and was a lot of hard work. We had a good first season but it still fell short of my initial expectations. Once the season finale was over I just felt wiped out. I was so tired from all of the sacrifices I had made. For the past couple of weeks after the show I have just felt dead. Numb to do anything. Not sure what step to take next. How many of you are feeling like that right now? How many of you have felt like that? Well, I thought about the minister's testimony. I prayed to God and just told Him everything that was on my heart. I was holding in so much. After that I received my fresh wind. I got clarity on my next steps and had to let go of the pride, selfishness and vanity about my show. This was God's show and I was only led in the direction He provided. The small success it received was just what God wanted. I now have my "fresh wind" which directs me for season 2 and allows me to take my next steps in life. Pray today for a "fresh wind." Allow the resurrection of your "dead state" to be awakened by the Lord! Thank you as always for following the Word with me and remember, knowing the truth about everything really does matter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment