Monday, August 22, 2011
Quiet Moments With God
Hello all you "Christ-Seekers!" How many of you really want to hear from God? Do you ever wonder how you can? It is so simple, you just seek God and He will answer you. Ask God for what you need.
2 Chronicles 15:2 says, " And he went out to meet Asa and said to him, Hear me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin: the Lord is with you while you are with Him. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him, craving Him as your soul's first necessity], He will be found by you; but if you [become indifferent and] forsake Him, He will forsake you." The Lord is always with us. If you seek Him you will find Him. There have been so many times in my life when I had the choice to seek God. I chose to forsake Him. I tried to take care of everything on my own. I did what my flesh wanted instead of trusting what God had to say. I can honestly tell you, my life has been disastrous as a result. Now, it does not mean you will never experience any trials and tribulations. That is the way of life for a Christian. However, you will have so much more peace when you seek God and when you know His will for your life. Set aside quiet time with God. Sometimes in the midst of the hustle and bustle of life we never just seek Him. Follow Psalm 46:10, "Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!" Once you spend that quiet moment with God you will know He is right there with you. Don't forget to tune in to the Truth of the Matter Talk Show, Thursdays @ 8:30 pm eastern time on n8tion.com. "Remember, knowing the truth about everything really does matter!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment