Tuesday, August 16, 2011
The Truth of the Matter Talk Show
Hello all my "Christ-seekers!" I have been currently working on my Internet TV show, "The Truth of the Matter." I originally got the idea of the show from a friend of mine that always made that statement anytime we would be discussing topics. I have always had a dream to have my own Christian based talk show. I was daydreaming one day and thought to myself, "The truth is something I was always want to talk about and matter is everything!" So I wanted to discuss the truth about anything under the sun!!! I have been blessed with the opportunity to further my discussions every Thursday at 8:30 pm eastern time on the n8tion.com. We will be discussing different topics as they relate to the Word of God! It is going to be a comfortable atmosphere that will allow us to openly discuss all kinds of topics that may not always make us feel comfortable but need to be discussed. So join me via the n8tion.com or call in to participate at 678-500-9308. Together we can change the way we view life and others. I will resume my blog Monday, August 22, 2011 for daily inspiration!!! Because remember, "Knowing the truth about everything really does matter!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment